ALSAL IS A MANUFACTURER OF VENTILATED ELEVATIONS MADE OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF ELEVATION MATERIALS SUCH AS ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANELS, FIBRE/CEMENT PANELS, HPL AND HDF PANELS, OR CERAMIC AND GRES TILES. FOR MANUFACTURING OF THESE ELEMENTS, APART FROM ELEVATION MATERIALS LISTED ABOVE, WE ALSO USE SPECIAL ALUMINIUM AND STEEL LOADING PROFILES, ALUMINIUM AND STEEL HOOKS, AND THERMAL INSULATION (ROCK WOOL).
The idea of a ventilated elevation is based on a few key elements by which this type of elevation differs from traditional one, namely:
- No lingering of water vapour condensate in thermal insulation because of the maintenance of a ventilation gap between thermal insulation and the layer protecting against rainwater. The ventilation gap allows for evaporation of water vapour condensate.
- Resistance to any weather conditions and UV rays, higher than in case of a traditional elevation.
- Resistance to mechanical damages and strikes, higher than in case of a traditional elevation.
- In the event of a possible damage of a part of the elevation, its easy reconstruction.
Claddings used on external elevations, due to their aesthetic properties and high resistance to mechanical damages, can be also easily used in corridors/main halls, representational rooms, train/bus stations, swimming pools, etc.
In its offer ALSAL has ventilated elevations made of different types of elevation materials:
- Aluminium composite panels:
2 layers of aluminium, copper and other material sheet plus a plastic filling, depending on fire requirements such as PE, FR, A2, etc. for example. There are options available with different colours of varnish coatings, both for one or two layer(s) of sheet.
- Fibre/cement panels:
Panels based on cement with various types of fibre filling preventing from brittle fracture of the element. Different types of panels are available: varnished, in-mass colour coated and natural.
- HPL and HDF panels:
Panels based predominantly on timber industry products. Different types of panels are available: external, internal, laminated and varnished.
- Ceramic and gres:
Panels based predominantly on ceramic and gres. They can be mounted both mechanically and with specialist glue.
At the same time, elements manufactured by us take into consideration the requirements of relevant standards and regulations concerning:
- Resistance to wind load
- Fire retardation
- Acoustic properties
- Heat permeability
- Strength requirements
- Resistance to weather influences